Notre partenaire de République Tchèque propose une mission de SVE de 12 mois qui débute le 1er mars 2017! A vos CV et faites nous part de votre candidature rapidemment!
Vous souhaitez nous envoyer votre candidature? Faites parvenir votre CV en anglais à contact[a]cristeel.fr
Lieu : Uherské Hradiště
Début de mission : 1er mars 2017
Fin de mission : 28 février 2018
Télécharger la mission en français
By getting involved volunteers to our organization, we want to support their effort to learn more - knowledge, skillls and attitudes. which involves their personal progress and will help them to find a job in Europe. We also want to improve their languages skills and get them know about czech culture.
Volunteers can work here:
In nursery, for children from 1,5 to 3 years. - 2x a week - helping to take care of children, during the walks and creative activities.
- in promotion - 1x a week - making and sharing promotion materials (handouts, pictures, videos).
- in language conversations - 2x a week - communication with people in native language,
- on day camps - during the summer holidays - helping with program.
- events for children and their parents - usualy 5 weekends in a year - helping with program.
will get basic knowledge of Czech language, will be able to speak in basic conversations
- by the everyday using of English as a communicative language will improve their communication skills
- will get a knowledge about Czech culture and by the compare their and our cultures will understand more to Czech people
- will get a experiences with working with small children in nursery
- thanks to preparing program will get experience with working with children from 6 to 15
- will improve their nonverbal communication skills
- thanks to joining to host organization will be improved their skill in working in team
- will improve their attitude to EU and will be more active citizen of EU
- regular work in the host organization will strengthen their sense of order, diligence, responsibility, self-discipline; participants are given the opportunity to realize their own ideas and activities that are supported by their creativity, independence, a sense of a job well done; These experience, knowledge and skills gives participants a good chance for finding job after finishing the EVS project as well as better awareness of his/her own Europeanism.