Notre partenaire de République Tchèque propose une mission de SVE de 12 mois qui débute le 1er mars 2017! A vos CV et faites nous part de votre candidature rapidemment!
Vous souhaitez nous envoyer votre candidature? Faites parvenir votre CV en anglais à contact[a]cristeel.fr
Lieu : Uherské Hradiště
Début de mission : 1er mars 2017
Fin de mission : 28 février 2018
Télécharger la mission en français
By getting involved volunteers to our organization, we want to support their effort to learn more - knowledge, skillls and attitudes. which involves their personal progress and will help them to find a job in Europe. We also want to improve their languages skills and get them know about czech culture.
Volunteers can work here:
In nursery, for children from 1,5 to 3 years. - 2x a week - helping to take care of children, during the walks and creative activities.
- in promotion - 1x a week - making and sharing promotion materials (handouts, pictures, videos).
- in language conversations - 2x a week - communication with people in native language,
- on day camps - during the summer holidays - helping with program.
- events for children and their parents - usualy 5 weekends in a year - helping with program.
will get basic knowledge of Czech language, will be able to speak in basic conversations
- by the everyday using of English as a communicative language will improve their communication skills
- will get a knowledge about Czech culture and by the compare their and our cultures will understand more to Czech people
- will get a experiences with working with small children in nursery
- thanks to preparing program will get experience with working with children from 6 to 15
- will improve their nonverbal communication skills
- thanks to joining to host organization will be improved their skill in working in team
- will improve their attitude to EU and will be more active citizen of EU
- regular work in the host organization will strengthen their sense of order, diligence, responsibility, self-discipline; participants are given the opportunity to realize their own ideas and activities that are supported by their creativity, independence, a sense of a job well done; These experience, knowledge and skills gives participants a good chance for finding job after finishing the EVS project as well as better awareness of his/her own Europeanism.
Accomodation is in a flat 4+1( 4 rooms, 1 kitchen) near the Akropolis. Every volunteer has his own room . In the flat is kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, toalet, internet,...
Volunteer can order lunch in our organization, or cook in his flat.
Every volunteer will have his own bike, which will help him to travel easy and ecologicaly.
Volunteer allowance: 90,5 euro per month
Food allowance: 150,- Kč per day
International travel costs: 275,- euro